What are some of the best ways to implement positive change in your life?
1) Be happy in everything you do. This is seriously under rated. If you go into a task with a positive attitude, more than likely those around you, will be drawn to help you. I would add to this, that avoiding media that drags itself through the mud, to express misery and despair should be avoided.
2) All life is political. it's important to understand how you affect other people. You have to pay attention to the feeling of others, and position yourself as an asset to your corporation, your family, your neighborhood. What do you bring to the table? Are you in a constant quest of self improvement?
3) There is only one person that can motivate you. Look in the mirror, see the person staring back at you? They want to be more than the sum of your parts, but you have to get past the entropy of being human.
4) Get up and move, as cheesy as it sounds a body in motion is likely to stay in motion. There was a study released recently, financially successful people work over 60 hours per week. The unions gave you "the weekend" all right, and as a result have ensured more people stay at the bottom.
5) Stop expecting someone else to make you happy or motivated. They have their own battles to fight, and more people need support than can offer a helping hand.
So what's with the dramatic graphic I chose at the top of this post?
It's the final secret to success, and positive change. Be uncomfortable with everything in your life. It's when you are uncomfortable that the greatest change, for the better happens in your life.
When do you focus on cleaning your house? When you're uncomfortable with how dirty it is. When do you focus on changing your career? When it makes you uncomfortable.